Electrical & Lights Headlamp adjustment

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Blake, Friday 29th Mar, 2013.

1. Blake New Member Getting Started

Hi all, i am a recent Honda convert and I am very pleased with my 2006 FR-V 2.2 Sport. I am trying to raise the headlamps slightly and although i have found both the up/down and left/right adjuster points on closer inspection it appears that i may need a special tool as the adjuster screws look like they have a 'T' profile. Is this right or do i need my eyes testing? Don't want the damage them with the wrong tool/screwdriver. Thanks, Blake....
  2. Merk1981 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have a dial to scroll on the dash to the right of the steering wheel, unless you mean something else?
  3. Blake New Member Getting Started

Thanks for your reply. I also have an internal adjuster which works fine but on its highest setting they are still just a little low and i would like to have them a little higher. I've had a good search of the internet and can't find anything on needing a special tool but I'm sure mine are not the normal types. The headlight casings have two half moon guides to guide the tool onto the adjuster but as I said it looks like an unusual 'T' type of adjuster. Hopefully someone knows whats needed, even if it's an eye test!