Electrical & Lights Heated seats question

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by aveton gifford, Saturday 21st Mar, 2015.

1. aveton gifford Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Aveton cornwall
    Just a quick question, on my heated seats only the back get hot, is this normal or should the base get hot as well please??

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    aveton gifford likes this.
  3. aveton gifford Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Perfect, thanks @SpeedyGee, that's something else I can fix :Smile:

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Please do report back and let us know how you get on (with plenty of pictures of course) :Smile:

Out of curiosity, what else do you have that needs fixing ?

5. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Warming up the gentleman's area is probably not good. :Fear:

6. aveton gifford Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It is if you have all the children you want!!:Grin::Grin:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Well @SpeedyGee, I still have not got to the bottom of my alarm problem, the rear brakes will need replacing soon, the aircon needs a new condenser and re-gas, the headlights need attacking with a 3M kit, I still have to sort out the rust and I am still waiting for the SOT lead so that I can fit the Bluetooth!:shock:

Still, on the plus side, I have got the cambelts, drivebelts and water pump changed, fixed the oil leak (the oil filter was loose!?!) fixed the smashed fog light, changed the feeble windscreen washer pump and jets, replaced the snapped off rear door handle (which does still need spraying the right colour though!) sorted the snapped engine earth strap, replaced the blown dashboard bulbs including the one on the auto shifter, mended the snapped strings that lift the parcel shelf up, rescued the brake light bulb that was rolling around in the rear light lens, replaced the blown bulbs with LED's in the load area, steam cleaned the engine, wet mopped the bodywork and given her a coat of Supaguard!

So I guess it could be worse :Whistle:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

It's good that you are tackling all the different jobs/problems on her, she'll soon be in tiptop condition :Thumbup: