Introductions Heating issues!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chrisrafferty, Thursday 21st Feb, 2013.

1. Chrisrafferty New Member Getting Started

Can anyone help!

The heating on my 56 tourer 2.2 only works on the passenger side. Freezing on the drivers side.

Any ideas before garage bill?

Chris

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I take it dual is not set with a varying temperature across the two zone?

3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    Could be the air mix motor that side if your car has duel controll.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Is that easy to get to and check Beefy ?

- - - Updated - - -

Tssssk How rude of me ... forgot to say "Hello and Welcome to the forum Chris"

5. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to AOC buddy the true home for all Honda enthusiasts.:Hey:

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I like that :Thumbup:

7. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Credit where credit due it a million miles ahead of the other accord forum where the file uploader cum owners slates Honda Petrol Reliability,but drive a BMW.:Rolf:

Lets me honest that file uploader on that forum to sell his dodgy remaps.

I could not help my anger at this moron.it clear for all too see what he is worth! He wants people on that forum where people can clearly express negative opinions about Honda. Try expressing a negative opinion about diesel reliability or his remaps :Rolf:will get you a BAN! :Banned:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I must resist the temptation to laugh :Happy:but Mike you have found the difference !

Mike you are clearly a good judge of character!:Hey:

9. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think even a blind man can see what that trader/affiliate is doing,but surprised so many of them suck up to him when he does not have any technical background at all. I saw thread on that forum where he says he is British Telecom Director, that would make this remapping business a side job. And make you wonder why he so good in sales even the Arabs will buy off oil off him.

He started trading on Civic forum and other forum but registered the firm on company’s house on the 11/05/2012 so all those year prior registration mean dodging the tax man of vat or personal tax?

So let me get this right he has no technical training nor background and he talks the talk of pro .. my backside the guy is a fraud.

Soon enough someone will catch him..

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    wow you have been a busy boy. You do speak a lot of sense out of curiosity have you been or someone you know been stung by this chap ?

11. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes one of my mates has been stung by this wide boy from Bradford now he lives in Halifax.. sorry for wrecking this thread please move it or delete it.

But if anyone wnats to know more about this clown cum file uploader I am more than happy to share everuthing I know about Peebody tuning.

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Chris any updates for us whatever happened to your issue have you found a solution to this?

Sorry your first post went on another tangent!