Introductions Hej! (Hi) from Sweden

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dprs, Sunday 20th Mar, 2016.

1. dprs Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sweden Daniel Malmoe
    Hi!

After many many years of BMW ownership I got tired of always worrying about the next big repair and if the car would start in the morning etc. So I used statistics to figure out which car to buy next. Everewhere I looked the Accord kept showing up as the most reliable and sensible alternative, so I thought I test drive one and go from there. After 10 minutes of driving I was convinced and later that week that car was mine.

It is a Buran silver metallic 2.0 auto executive VTEC tourer 2009, 1 owner since new and approx. 130000km or 81000miles on the clock.

The only thing I regret is that I didnt considered these cars 5 ot 6 years ago instead of my amazing but at the same time costly BMW 525.

The only thing I will do to the car is to get a towbar and replace the front speakers (broken) with a dls component kit.

Greetings from Sweden!

Daniel

MickyB likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello Daniel and Welcome to HK!
    Accords are amazing vehicles and no wonder they are Honda's bestsellers world over.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hello Daniel and Welcome to HK :Hey:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Car of the Month and other awards to members

6. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi, welcome to the forum :Smile: