Introductions Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alexlyndsay, Monday 23rd Mar, 2015.

1. alexlyndsay New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Alex Blackburn
    Hi All
    Just a few words to introduce myself to the Honda Karma fraternity.
    I live in Blackburn, Lancashire, married with 3 daughters. I am semi retired from my profession as a Project and Site Services Manager. Recently, I seem to have been awarded the privilege of being "Granddads Taxi" service to my seven grandchildren! this now seems to be my main occupation! and the main reason for recently purchasing a Honda FR-V, having the six seats.
    I am new to being a Japanese car owner, In the past I have always owned Audi's, Mercedes and Volvo cars
    The Honda FR-V is a 2007, 1.8 automatic, fairly low mileage with a reasonable specification.
    I have enrolled into the Karma Club, being a new Honda owner, to hopefully share and obtain experiences and knowledge
    Alex

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Alex.

We saw the above info on your Profile page, I've copied it from there into the "Introduce Yourself" section as otherwise other members won't see it.

Congrats on your first Japanese car, I'm sure she won't let you down !

3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
  4. Superman001 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom James Paisley
    Welcome to the forum :Smile:

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Hi and :welcome: to Honda Karma. I'm sure you'll get years of pleasure from your 1st :gohonda:

Would love to see your FR-V in the garage

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome aboard @alexlyndsay :welcome::gohonda:

There are quite a few members who previously had German cars before moving to Honda, myself included. Personally I've never looked back, and now I'm about to collect my second one. I'm sure you'll quickly appreciate the merits of moving to being a Honda owner.

If you do have any issues, this is a great place to get quick and simple advice:Thumbup:

8. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to HK, Alex. :Smile:

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to :gohonda:Karma