Sponsors Hello all

Discussion in 'Lubetech Shop' started by Lubetech, Thursday 8th Dec, 2011.

1. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

Welcome to the Lubetech sub forum, some of you will know us already as we are pretty active in the Accord community.
    We are here to help advise on the correct oils you will need, i will be producing a list of requirements for the various models, in the meantime please get in touch if you need any help.
    You can visit us at www.lubetechshop.co.uk

Thanks
    Tony

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Tony. Really glad to have you with us. I'll be placing an order with you in the New Year when I have to get my hands dirty with an oil change.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Tony and welcome to Accordownersclub.

For those who aren't aware, Tony sells a huge range of top quality lubricants produced by Exol, at superbly low prices.

The products themselves can be seen in Tony's online shop at the web address he has mentioned, and also at Lubricants | Fully & Semi Synthetic Oil | Industrial Lubricating Oils | Hydraulic Oils | exol lubricants limited. In addition, if you are unsure which oil you require, you can e-mail Tony with your registration number through his shop and he will be able to confirm what you require.

I have used Exol oils bought from Lubetech in my Accords for over five years, and can testify to their top quality.

I used 5W 40 fully synthetic http://www.lubetechshop.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_27&products_id=32 in my 6th Generation, and have moved over to 0W 30 fully synthetic http://www.lubetechshop.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_27&products_id=44 in my 7th Generation petrol, the same oil that is recommended for the 7th Generation diesel. This 0W 30 is a top quality ester/PAO based oil, which some research on the web will tell you is the best there is. At under £90 for 25 litres (plus carriage) this is superbly priced and you will not find a deal like it anywhere else. You would pay more than twice that for 25 litres of the equivalent oil from the heavily marketed major brands.

Tony has also kindly released a code to Accordownersclub entitling club members to a discount of £5 on orders over £50. This code is available from any moderator on request but please keep it to yourselves.

I am delighted that Tony is associated with AOC as I know this will be of great benefit to club members.

Last edited: Thursday 8th Dec, 2011
    Ichiban and Paul like this.
  4. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

Cheers Paul look forward to being of service, rather you than me changing oil in January not good with cold weather !!

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

Thanks very much for the welcome, and good luck with the new club i'm sure it's going to be a great success.

6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll be buying in the New Year but waiting till the weather improves!

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm with you on that one Paul...I don't know how CJ managed it on Saturday.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It was cold on Saturday luckily we has some Sun ,it kepts us warm to an extent. My tip to anyone get your oil change before the winter sets in it easier on your hands.

9. Dave Lewis Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi ,is it still possible to obtain a discount code to purchase oil from Lubetech ?
    if so could you message it to me it would be appreciated.
    Many thanks not just for this but the good advice and help you give dosent go unoticed.
    Dave.

10. Nels Moderator Staff Team