Introductions Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hatter, Friday 22nd Jul, 2016.

1. Hatter Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Peter Rotherham
    Hi
    Just decided to buy a Honda CR-V 1.6 I-DTEC EX auto to replace our Toyota RAV4 XTR. RAV been brilliant these last 6 years.
    Tried the new RAV4 but so uncomfortable. Sports seats not suited to our shapes also no AWD diesel, only 2WD but AWD hybrid or AWD petrol CVT.
    Test drove the CR-V and most impressed especially the 9 speed box. Very smooth. Tow a caravan (1350kg) so well within CR-V capability.
    Looking forward to reading and contributing to the forum.
    Peter

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello @Hatter and welcome to Honda Karma. Good to hear your feedback about the new CR-V. I am guessing you have the 160PS version. They are quite popular here.
    Do post some photos of your car and have a look at the club garage .. plenty of CR-Vs there 4th Generation (2013)

3. Hatter Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Peter Rotherham
    Hi legend-ary
    Yes it is the 160bhp model.
    Will post some photos when we get it.
    Thanks
    Peter

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK @Hatter and :congratulations:on your CR-V

5. Hatter Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Peter Rotherham
    Thanks for that. Looking forward to getting it.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Hatter :Hey:

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Hatter :welcome:

The current CR-V is a fantastic car. Have a good look around the CR-V area of the forum, plenty of information to help you with your purchase there.

:goodluck:

Ironically, as somebody who doesn't do enough miles for a diesel, I'm frustrated that Honda don't offer a petrol/hybrid as Toyota now do with the RAV4...

8. Hatter Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Peter Rotherham
    Hi SpeedyGee and FirstHonda.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Maybe Honda will see how the RAV4 hybrid fares before deciding though the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is 'borrowed' from the Lexus so should be ok. Like I said it was uncomfortable for us and not really any good for us seeing that we tow as it has a low nose weight.
    Just hoping the Honda dealer can match up to the Toyota one. They have been brilliant over the last 6 years.

Peter

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members