Introductions Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Norms, Thursday 15th Mar, 2012.

1. Norms Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys, I signed up to this forum a little while ago but have not had time to post as I've had so much going on in my life!

I was a member of the old THAOC and went to a couple of meets, Holdcroft Honda and another one up north in my 7th Generation 2.0 auto exec Tourer.

To cut a long story short, although the Tourer was a big car, it was a little small in the rear seats especially with me needing to put the drivers seat almost fully back. It was also a bit impractical for my young family. I've now only recently and reluctantly moved onto an FR-V 2.0 SE, which as far as a compact MPV goes, is absolutely superb! However I do miss my Accord a great deal and one day, well a few years yet lol, I would like to think I'll be an Accord owner again.

I'll probably tag along to a meet or 2 as-long as my FR-V can sit parked up somewhere in the background :Tongue:

I think that's enough blabbering on, Hi again to the old guys who may have met me and a big Hello to everyone else!

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Norms and thanks for the update...family comes first and the FR-V ticks the right boxes just now...but the lure of the Accord will tempt you back sometime I'm sure.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hallo bud, good to see you its good to see you staying with a Honda.

4. Norms Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks guys, Honda all the way :Wink:

5. Hi Norms.

I loved the FR-V, and I honestly think it was one of the best cars Honda have ever made! Bold statement I know, but they served me well for many a camping trips.

Gaz.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was close to buy one a few year back but Honda withdrew it from sale..phew

The middle front seat would have made my daughter happy she wants to sit up front with me.