Introductions Hello fellow Accord owners :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MalcRH, Monday 17th Dec, 2012.

1. MalcRH New Member Getting Started

Hello all.

Two weeks ago I purchased my first ever Honda! I am now the proud owner of a 58 plate Honda accord ES GT 2.2 I-DTEC in dark blue. All I can say is wow, what a car!

I traded in my Fiesta ST as I recently graduated from university and now travel 25 miles to and from work each day. I got an absolute bargain in my eyes. The accord had been reduced from 11k to 9.5k as it was too old for Hondas forecourt. I also got 3k for my ST so the Accord cost me 6.5k and I got a 3 year warranty :Wink:

My new pride and joy has 39k on the clock, FSH and 1 owner from new.

I cannot fault it at all, it is a dream to drive and so comfortable :Smile:

I do get the jokes about starting a family etc etc but I'm only 24 so that isn't on the cards!

However, I have noticed that when the tank is full, I can hear the diesel swooshing around when I stop, is this normal?

Anyway, nice to be an accord owner and I look forward to many more discussions in future.

Malcolm

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC bud, don't let people put you down on your choice of car. It's a massive upgrade from what you had you will love the refinement and reliability.

the noise you hear is the fuel pump priming the fuel system it is normal but it should not be too loud.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC
    Excellent choice of car,enjoy it.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Malcolm. Congrats on the new purchase.

"What a car" indeed
    :Smile: