Daily Driver "Dylan" - USA Accord EX-L

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by dva5230, Friday 5th Oct, 2012

1. dva5230 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

I'm Vincent, 17 years old (almost 18), and from the states! I drive a silver 2003 Accord EX-L (North American version, so runs on petrol), as seen in my avatar pic. Before that, I learned how to drive in a 1992 Accord LX and have loved Accords ever since. I don't think I will ever prefer another car over the lovely Accord.

Some might ask, "If you're from the states, what are you doing on a British Accord website?" Honestly, I'm not sure. One blatantly obvious reason is that I drive an Accord, but another is that I love the UK and want to move there sometime after I'm done with uni. I try to use British words and spellings as much as possible and have truly become fascinated with Great Britain. I'm probably one of the few Americans who wish we didn't declare independence in 1776. :lol:

Anyway, from the few posts that I've made on here, it seems like everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Thanks for the kindness and I hope to become more involved on the site as time goes on!
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Warm welcome Vincent! :Friends: You've got a really lovely car!

USA is a very nice country! So be proud and don't spill too much sh*t on your homeland :Rolf:
    BTW, I've got my parents living in US. So maybe one day we could meet up over there :Hey:
  4. dva5230 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

@Ichiban thanks! :Smile:
    @intruder thank you! Yeah the USA is nice but I've spend 17 years here... I'd like to see what the UK is like! And then after that, Australia. Hahaha and maybe one day we WILL meet... either here or over there! :Thumbup:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hey and welcome, hope you enjoy the site.
  6. dva5230 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

From what I've seen so far I love it!
  7. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi and welcome dude:Hey:
  8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hey dude his it going?

Welcome to the family go to have you..

Take it easy..
  9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    @dva5230 how's it going ?

Just wondered if you still have your Accord ?
  10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club Vincent. And why a UK Honda Forum well buddy there's one simple answer to that its because this is the best forum around. Growing everyday and only getting better. Oh and we all LOVE Hondas