Daily Driver Viking's Accord Sport

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by Viking2142, Thursday 6th Dec, 2012

1. Viking2142 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone :Wave:,

New to the forum just wanted to say hello. Got my first car, 2004 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 Petrol last September, love the car to bits, 3rd Honda in the family! Really nice website, very informative and I will be picking your brains for advice shortly.

Regards,
    Alistair

Honda Accord Small.

Last edited: Thursday 16th May, 2013
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Alastair love to see your petrol Accord :Hey:

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC Alistair

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Alistair.

Please do post some pictures up.

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and welcome. Its good to see another dude from the Midlands:Thumbup:

Dr Chaos likes this.
  6. Viking2142 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

OK, I tried to edit my post to include a picture so you see it there rather than half way down the post. But i seemed to have ruined it and can no longer see my original post, unless it needs approval due to the link/picture. Anyway here goes round two.

Honda Accord Small.

Also if you want to see any more pictures just ask. I have changed the interior lighting with some nice bluish white LEDs, which I think look a lot nicer than the standard bulbs. But i'll have to wait until the sun goes down so I can get a nice picture to do them justice.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 16th May, 2013
    Ichiban likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Looks good mate, black is not an easy colour to keep looking good. You seem to be on top of though :Smile:

Add some pictures to your "Garage" section on AOC, we do a monthly Car of the Month award, using pictures from peoples "garages".

You'll to take about 5 pictures from differing angles of the car and upload them to your Garage.

8. Viking2142 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you, I do tend to clean it once a fortnight on my days off or sooner if its not raining and the suns out. I would recommend Greased Lightning Showroom Shine which I got as a present. Very quick to clean the car using that and a few micro fiber cloths and it gives the car a lovely finish. I also use their wheel cleaner pack and the tyre dressing is very good at keeping all the plastic on the car looking clean, such as the wipers or mud guards.

I've uploaded a few more pictures in the garage for you as well, including some of the interior LED lights I mentioned earlier.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Never heard of them before

Just amazing how many valet and detailing outfit have mushroomed in the UK, TBH the market will be in melt down soon this sort of rapid growth and massive range will not be sustainable.

10. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I can concur, Greased Lightning is an amazing product, I use it all the time. It really works and it doesn't scratch the paint work.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and :welcome: to Honda Karma