Introductions Hello from Eastleigh

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CivilCivic, Wednesday 20th Apr, 2016.

1. CivilCivic New Member Getting Started

So I am currently a Honda Jazz owner (2008 / 1.2litre) which apparently is the most reliable car in the UK certainly has been great to me but I've decided I want something a bit newer and nicer. I am currently looking at this Honda Civic 1.4 i VTEC SE 2012 as an upgrade what do you think? I personally love the grey/blue colour and think it looks pretty nice. Anything I should look out for in this specific model when inspecting the car?

Thanks and cya!
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello @CivilCivic and welcome to HK. Jazz certainly has earned its stripes for being such a reliable car.. mine is around 99k and still going strong. There are only a few members here with the 9th Generation but they haven't been very active lately.. Hopefully one of the more senior members will be answer your query
  3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @CivilCivic :Hey:

Glancing through all the reviews on the 9th Generation Civic, they all seem to be very complimentary. I don't think you have much to worry about or a lot to keep an eye out for.

Hopefully some current owners will pop along soon and give your their opinions on their cars.

BTW :garage:
    FirstHonda likes this.
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @CivilCivic :welcome:

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team