Hello from editor needing help from Civics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Catrisha, Thursday 28th Jul, 2016.

1. Catrisha Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Catrisha Evesham
    Hi all,

Hope you're well. I'm the Content Editor for The Engine Room | - we're celebrating Civic Pride week soon. I'm sure you're all as excited as we are to see the new Civic in September.

I'm looking for Civic drivers/owners who help out in their community to talk to me about and perhaps appear on camera, for a piece similar to this. Perhaps it's you or someone you know that would like to highlight the great work being done in your community, raise the profile of your particular group or publicly thank a group for helping. I'm looking for examples of 'Civic' duty (can you see what I did there?! :Wink: ).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is cat.dow at publicis.co.uk. If you're interested, please reply with more details.

Thanks for your time.

Cat

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Cat :Hey: I am sure Civic owners will jump to this chance @Members

4. Catrisha Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Catrisha Evesham
    Thanks for your help, all :Smile:
    - - - Updated - - -
    On a similar note, I'm looking for help with a few other things we're doing for Civic Pride Week.

I'm looking for examples of innovations on Honda Civics. I have the more general VTEC, i-VTEC technology innovations, but is there anything specifically Civic that I can cite?

Also, I'm still looking for information on Attack Kansai challenges. I'm pretty sure I've understood what they are (time trials?) but it would be good to cross reference my understanding. Like a good journo should :Wink:

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cat