Introductions Hello from Mo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mo hussain, Tuesday 9th Aug, 2016.

1. Mo hussain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Mo Oldham
    Hi all
    My name is Mo. I am new here, i have neva used forum b4. Anyways i have just got myself my first FR-V. Am not having a good start, after my purchase of my car am having problems after problems. First brake pads then fan belt. Now the car is pulling left, i have put new tyres all round, new bushes and new drop links. Did tracking at twice, but still pulling to the left. I don't know what to do now.Please help me with this problem. I will really appreciate your help and thank you all in advance.​

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@Mo hussain your this post has been moved here as this is a better place for it.

3. qc2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom quince Bromley
    cars will pull to the left due to the camber of our roads (apologies for seeming patronising if you have already considered this). when testing be sure to test either on a completely flat road (or in the middle of...)

secondly, assuming your tracking is being done at the same place i'd suggest trying somewhere else and doing laser 4 wheel alignment as tracking usually offers toe adjustments only.

welcome along, hopefully you'll have better luck from here on in.

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to HK.
    Out of curiosity, did you buy privately?

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Mo hussain :welcome:

Hopefully you'll get your issues sorted quickly. As @legend-ary asks, did you buy privately or from a dealer?

6. Mo hussain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Mo Oldham
    Hi sorry for the late reply, I brought it private. The tracking was done at kwik fit, they said they gave done the tracking to honda spec. Did it twice and then they have given me my money back. It's pulling to the left side much that if I let go or the steering wheel it will hit the curb. On the motorway it changes lane. Hope you guys could help.
    I

7. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    As @qc2 suggested, go somewhere with hunter wheel alignment and get alignment done.

Did you not test drive when buying? Was it pulling at the time? How are the tyres?evenly worn across the tread?

8. Mo hussain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Mo Oldham
    I did test drive the car and I thought it would just need the tracking done.

9. 1066Boy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Mo and welcome to the club. This maybe a silly suggestion but have you checked the tyre pressures are ok?

10. Mo hussain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Mo Oldham
    Hi mate
    All tyre pressure is spot on. Going to take it to a different garage for laser wheel alignment for £80 in morning. C what happens, I will update later.

1066Boy likes this.
  11. Mo hussain Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Mo Oldham
    Hi guys update on my car. After spending another 80 quids SAME PROBLEM. I don't know what to do now.