Introductions Hello from Nels

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nels, Wednesday 12th Mar, 2014.

1. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Hello to you all,
    What a great site you've got here.
    I'm on my third Accord, having previously had petrol 4th and 5th Generation 2.0 4dr Execs.
    I bought the first one from my father, many, many years ago. That was it. I've only had Accords since then!
    However, I was tempted by the dark side and now have a diesel. Oh well, someone has to buy them! :Grin:
    Only kidding, I love my Accord. I've uploaded a few pictures on the Club Garage

Cheers,
    JD

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi JD, welcome to the forum. Your third car is a beauty but feel free to upload photos of your 4th and 5th gens :Hey:

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard, fellow Midlander :Smile:

4. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Welcome to HK. Any pictures of the 4th and 5th Generation?

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club @Nels, your Accord looks beautifully maintained and detailed.

This :Laughing:

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club :Hey:
    Off to check your pics now.

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've always tried to look after my cars, and do most of the straight forward servicing myself. I guess the only major jobs I've done on this one was changing a faulty injector a few years ago and replacing the DVD drive in the Sat Nav DVD unit. Otherwise, regular servicing and only using genuine Honda parts have served me well.

I think I've got some digital pictures of the 5th Generation (but somewhat underexposed). The 4th Generation would have been on old 35mm... so they will take some hunting out.
    I'll see what I can do.