Introductions Hello from New England

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 1lieutenant, Tuesday 16th Aug, 2016.

1. 1lieutenant New Member Getting Started

United States Steve Avon
    Good evening all,

I own a 2012 Acura TL AWD model with the tech package. Not sure which Honda model that translates in Europe. My chief Interest is the 3.7L engine and the difference between European and North American models.

Thank you all in advance.

Steve

CathyJ_NW and Zebster like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to HK @1lieutenant
    we need to see the beauty that the TL is.. EU never got the TL as the largest offering was the Accord CL9 that became the entry level Acura TSX. We did get, in limited quantities the Honda Legend / Acura RL which i believe had a J35 V6 that was a close relative of the J37 in your car.

3. 1lieutenant New Member Getting Started

United States Steve Avon
    Will add a photo as soon as I get a good one. Thanks for the welcome. J35 has some substantial differences with the J37.

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Was checking and I think j35 was offered in Legends without SH-AWD. Should be interesting to see what @Ichiban has to say. He will know

5. 1066Boy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to the club Steve. I will look forward to the Photo's. :Wink:

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

7. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
  8. CathyJ_NW Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Cathy Dyserth
    Welcome along from across the pond :Smile: Do add pics, we British are nosy hehehe! It'll be interesting to see how you get on adding your car to the "garage" on here. It asks for chassis numbers and things like that - would they be in a different format over there? @FirstHonda ?
    :Unknown:
    #girlsandcars haha!!
    :facepalm:

Ichiban likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members