Introductions Hello from Spain.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ElMachar, Saturday 22nd Mar, 2014.

1. ElMachar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I have just bought a new CR-V 1.6i DTEC. I am retired and live in the south of Spain. I have had the car a fortnight and I love it! I am having a little difficulty getting an English handbook, so hope the guys on this forum wil be able to help me out when neccessary. Look forward to exploring this site.
    Ian

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi mate welcome to the forum. Feel free to put up some pictures of your CR-V:Hey:

Regarding the manual, I'm sure that the CR-V owners will be able to help you through anything but if you want to buy it take a look at Ebay or your local dealership?

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Hello and welcome from the folk in Blighty. :Tea:

4. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Welcome to HK.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Ian, lets have a look at your car and if you get stuck with anything on the car just ask. :Hey:

6. ElMachar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Many thanks for the welcome. I have posted my problem on thr C-RV forum and look forward to any replies. I am sorry there are no photos, but I am a bit of a technophobe and am not particularly interested in the ins-and-outs of computer usage. The car is Ocean Blue and its only accessories are floor mats and a boot net. The trim level (Spanish?) is 'Elegance'. The fuel consumption appears to be amazing and I am looking forward to my time with this vehicle!

Ian

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Ian, uploading photos is pretty easy if you want to give it a shot :Smile:

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK.Friendly people here to help if they can.