Introductions Hello from the Isle of Man

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by inchley313, Wednesday 14th May, 2014.

1. inchley313 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ian Isle of Man
    Hi guys and girls, I have just bought a gen 1 CR-V automatic for my wife to learn to drive in and thought it a good idea to join some forums as this was a cheap buy at £200 and is bound to cause me a few problems so who better for advice than the people who own and love these cars!

I recently joined the CR-V owners club forum and one of the members there (and here too) put my onto this site.

As mentioned I bought the car cheap as it has a power steering fault, turns out the fault is with the crank pulley which has fallen apart so not as bad as it could be! I decided to give it a clean at the weekend to see what I have to work with and I must say, other than the obvious bodywork bits and bobs as the previous owner hasn't showed this car any love in a while, I am fairly impressed!

Looking forward to getting this car on the road as is the wife, we will be doing this car up over time so I will no doubt be needing parts at some point for this little project!

10269596_796017777075526_4382424890040816781_n.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hallo bud and welcome to HK , I was in your neck of the woods not a few weeks ago before the madness which TT descends on the island.!! Nice ride and hope we can assist you in the upkeep of it.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Hello Ian and welcome to HK. :Hey:
    You've come to the right place for all things Honda.
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the member of your family in the 'Club Garage'

4. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Welcome Ian to a great club!

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Ian :Hey:

6. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome welcome!

7. inchley313 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ian Isle of Man
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys and thank you Mr TheDarkKnight for putting onto this site. :Smile:

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard Ian :Hey:

9. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Welcome. Heading over in October for a well deserved brake. Looking forward to getting back. IOM is my favourite place.

inchley313 likes this.
  10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and :welcome: to Honda Karma