Introductions Hello guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dragos, Wednesday 5th Nov, 2014.

1. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    I'm a new member of Honda Karma, i'm from Romania, and i'm the possesor of two Accords, 2003 2.0 Tourer and 2008 2.2 I-CTDI.
    I will return with photos of my Honda's soon.
    Thank you for welcoming me in the group.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK @Dragos. :welcome:
    Looking forward to seeing your two Accords.

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to HK @Dragos , can't wait to see some pictures of your cars and hear a bit about them

4. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    I will have to study a bit how the buttons of this forum work, as i do not frequent forums so much, so thank you for your patience :Wink:

5. Nighthawk Guest

No problem - if you need any help, just ask:Thumbup:

6. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    And some photos...

Nighthawk likes this.
  7. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    Looks like i cannot attach photos from my mobile nor from the connection at the office, where i am now...so this evening i will take care of this from home
    Anyway, started loving japan cars in 2006 when i bought a Toyota Corolla, second hand 60000 km on board 1.4 Gasoline 96 HP, 3 doors, very reliable car and cheap to service it, no problem whatsoever.
    After the corolla, nobody understood me for my choice but i fell in love with the Tourer 2.0 AT, 2003, also second hand with 90000 km on board, my first experience with an AT gear, everybody told me that AT will be a problem, that is gonna break faster than the MT ( again, no problem at all, considering always genuine AT gear oil from Honda every 60000 and sometimes sooner )Anyway in Romania people is still very reluctant about AT...everybody's opinion is that they are not reliable, they break, it is for wemen, etc...
    The 2.0 engine? perfect, a bit hungry for gas, but never let me down, i just put oil, filters and i think it can go on forever...

After more that 4 years spent with the tourer, very confortable and spacious, specially because in that period i was building a house and my wife gave birth to our daughter in 2010, so imagine all the stuff that i carried, from toys, bathtube to furniture, briks, concrete :Smile:)))
    ...anyway, i thought it was the moment for a change, and i wanted the Accord sedan, diesel, the car from the avatar.
    My second diesel after the Golf IV 1.9 TDI 90 HP, and i have to say that the consumption is great, confort also, good handling and well equiped, i enjoy every moment of driving it.
    I will tell you more stories soon, hope i didn't bored you...

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Not boring at all. Very happy that you are happy with your Accord.

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Dragos

Look forward to hearing more stories and seeing you cars in the Club Garage

10. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Welcome to HK @Dragos . Looking forward to seeing your cars in the garage :Smile:

And a very late congratulations on the birth of your daughter :Smile: Make sure she grows up loving Honda too

11. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    Thank you very much!!!:Wink:
    And here are the photo's this time.

WP_20140330_001 (1). WP_20140330_002 (1). WP_20141005_001. WP_20141005_002. WP_20141005_003. WP_20141005_004. WP_20141005_005(1). WP_20141007_007.

Superman001 likes this.
  12. Nighthawk Guest

If you add those pictures to the club garage, they will show in your signature and it will help others identify what car you own should you ask for advice etc.

13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You have two smashing Accords. As @Nighthawk said, if you make a new entry for each one in the Club Garage, it will help us to help you.

14. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    Starting to love more the diesel day by day :Wub: the only thing that i miss is the AT wich in traffic conditions was very relaxing to drive...
    The consumption of fuel is another new good and surprising thing for me also, i was getting used to 13-14l / 100 Km city traffic all these years, now it's 8.5 :happycrying: and 5 L outside...

15. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK @Dragos :welcome:

Wonderful looking Accords you've got there. :Niceone:

16. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club:Grin:

17. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    Hello,
    -10 this morning in Bucharest, pretty cold, but no problems starting, very very cold period here...
    The thing is that there are only 5 km from home to the office, no time for the engine to warm and therefore no heat!!! :Frown:
    ...moments when i quite miss the petrol

A happy 2015 for everyone!

18. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

-10 !!! I feel cold just thinking about that ! :crazyeyes:

19. Dragos Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DRARAD Bucharest
    Maybe offtopic, sure offtopic! but i'm looking for a trunk spoiler, the more discrete one, from the list that suits my car and it seems i do not have enough priviledge to post in the selling / buying section.
    What should i know?
    Thanks

20. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Nels likes this.