Introductions Hello. New member from Plymouth.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Amen1633, Tuesday 12th Apr, 2016.

1. Amen1633 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Amen Plymouth
    Hello everyone. New to this forum fresh from over at civinfo. That forum is brilliant for Civics but now I've moved on to an accord it's not the best. See lots of nice Accords on here so I guess I'll settle here :Smile:
    Recently had my Civic written off and moved up the ladder to an accord. Facelift fully executive 56 plate 2.2 diesel. More of an economy man and have my wife and kids on board so performance mods aren't essential to me I just like to make the car my own. image.
    - - - Updated - - -
    is there a specific area for mod threads on this forum?

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to HK @Amen1633
    Sorry to hear about your Civic.. that looks like a very big shunt, hope you are ok. But yeah congrats on the Accord. You can add your car to the club garage and that way it gives you a nice project log where you can keep all updates on your car in one place rather than different threads.

If you are looking at what others have done to their cars just click the Club Garage link on top bar and use filters to sort through the models and I am sure you will find plenty of interesting cars and their associated project logs.

Quick guide on how to: How to add your vehicle to the Club Garage (Guides - )

Amen1633 likes this.
  3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

Amen1633 likes this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Amen1633 likes this.
  5. Amen1633 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Amen Plymouth
    Cheers peeps. Car added to garage. I look forward to browsing and getting some inspiration :Smile:

Nels likes this.
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Amen1633 :welcome:

That's a nice looking Accord :likeit:

^^ :whathesaid:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Amen1633 :Hey:

That looks a really bad crash, hope everyone was OK. I see all airbags went off just as they should.

That's a nice looking Accord you've found as replacement :Thumbup:

8. Amen1633 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Amen Plymouth
    Cheers mate. Yeah I love the new accord. Still getting used to it but it's the same engine as the Civic so I'm semi familiar with it already.
    The crash was pretty bad actually. Both cars written off but no one hurt. Testament to their build quality really.