Introductions Hello one and all, possible Honda noob

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Charleynokia, Monday 15th Dec, 2014.

1. Charleynokia New Member Getting Started

Hello all, my name is Charley, I live in Hayes, Middlesex. Am jumping over from a Ford owner's forum, cos that heap wasted me over 4 k, so now I am currently looking for a cheap reliable runabout for a year.

2. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Charley. Welcome to HK :welcome:

Hope you find your Honda soon. You've come to the best place for Honda. :sparta:

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome Charley, intrigued that you're after a Moblio - what lured you towards it?

You'll find refugees from tons of other manufacturers on the site, it's funny the amount of people that come to Honda and don't leave!

John Dickson likes this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Charley from Hayes. :welcome:
    That's certainly a rare bird you've got in the crosshairs.
    Like all Hondas, she'll be great, but do check her over carefully. You never know for certain how the previous owner maintained her.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Charley.

Good luck with your hunt for a Mobilio

6. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    :welcome: to HK Charley!

I ended up here after finding myself a cheap reliable runabout for the winter. But I suspect I may hang around longer than that as have grown quite attached to my wee runner :blush:

Good luck finding a Honda that fits in with your requirements. Mine had a full dealer history from 2000 and it hasn't missed a beat since buying it in October.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to the club