Introductions Hello there from a KB1

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KB1kenobee, Wednesday 20th Jan, 2016.

1. KB1kenobee Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First, Happy new year to all and lots of pleasure with your Honda's.
    Discovered this forum since a little while now but never had the opportunity posting some comments.
    For the beginning of this new year, i decided to introduce myself now, Please, be indulgent because the English language is not my mothertongue, of course feel free to correct me when necessary.

I'm a very happy owner of a Reddish Grey Lake Shore Silver KB1 2008 Millésime and since this date it's just pure pleasure piloting this vessel.
    I'm driving Honda's since 1983. My first was a 1983 Civic S, then a 1992 Ee8 CR-X, then a 2000 Prelude 4WS, then a 2004 HR-V we're almost using every days and a 2006 Civic Type-S and then the 2008 KB1, "my Geisha" as i call her.
    The KB1 is purely an extraordinary car, the perf are just amazing, once you know how to piloting her and, which makes it even better, troubles free...
    7 years now and no problem at all, of course the maintenance schedule is followed scupulously but it commands respect anyway, THANKS Mr HONDA.
    Looking forward reading you Gents.
    Drive Safely,
    MickyB likes this.
  2. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi dijon ,, welcome to the forum :Smile:
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello Dijon and Welcome to HK! Legends are fantastic vehicles and its amazing to know that you have owned yours for 7 years!! wow..
    Do pop you car into the club garage when you get a chance
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★