Introductions Hello there.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wrsni, Sunday 10th Jul, 2016.

1. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just a brief introduction. More of a bike man but just bought myself an 07 Accord 2.4 and came on here to check out a few things so though I might as well join up. Despite almost 40 yrs of driving Japanese cars this is my first Honda, had lots of Suzukis and am still a big fan of them but needed something with a bit more size to tow and when this became available at what seemed pretty silly (low) money I had no hesitation.

Don't expect to be posting much, probably as much in the motorcycle section as anywhere as I'm a motorcycle mechanic for my day job.

Just wanted to be polite and post an introduction first accompanied by a picture of one of my "other" Hondas. A 1993 NSR250 MC28. mc 28.

Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @wrsni :Hey:

3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to HondaKarma..
    Great looking NSR you have.. love the livery

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @wrsni :welcome:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

6. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you good people! :Niceone:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    A 1993 NSR250 MC28. :Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub:

2 stoke heaven! love that bike welcome buddy.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

9. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So ironic isn't it, a company founded by a man with an unashamed hatred of the 2-stroke engine, yet they still build the most technically advanced road going 2-stroke motorcycle ever.

But then it sort of typifies my relationship with Honda, I dislike so much of how they conduct themselves as a company, but then some of the things they design and build are just so jaw droppingly good that you are in awe of what they're capable of!