Introductions Hello there.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wrsni, Sunday 10th Jul, 2016.

1. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just a brief introduction. More of a bike man but just bought myself an 07 Accord 2.4 and came on here to check out a few things so though I might as well join up. Despite almost 40 yrs of driving Japanese cars this is my first Honda, had lots of Suzukis and am still a big fan of them but needed something with a bit more size to tow and when this became available at what seemed pretty silly (low) money I had no hesitation.

Don't expect to be posting much, probably as much in the motorcycle section as anywhere as I'm a motorcycle mechanic for my day job.

Just wanted to be polite and post an introduction first accompanied by a picture of one of my "other" Hondas. A 1993 NSR250 MC28. mc 28.
    Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @wrsni :Hey:
  3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Hello and welcome to HondaKarma..
    Great looking NSR you have.. love the livery
  4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @wrsni :welcome:
  5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members
  6. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you good people! :Niceone:
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    A 1993 NSR250 MC28. :Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub::Wub:

2 stoke heaven! love that bike welcome buddy.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

9. wrsni Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So ironic isn't it, a company founded by a man with an unashamed hatred of the 2-stroke engine, yet they still build the most technically advanced road going 2-stroke motorcycle ever.

But then it sort of typifies my relationship with Honda, I dislike so much of how they conduct themselves as a company, but then some of the things they design and build are just so jaw droppingly good that you are in awe of what they're capable of!