Introductions Hello to everyone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BLUEONDA, Thursday 2nd Aug, 2012.

1. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, my names Alan and I've just bought a Honda Accord Executive in blue 04 plate. Im from basingstoke in hampshire. Hope to have a chat with you all in the near future.

2. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

HI Alan. Welcome. I bought a 06 exec a few months ago. Tremendous car. Well done.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along Alan if you need any club stickers for your car please drop me a PM. Please do post pictures of your car.

4. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks. I think my new honda is the nicest car i have ever been in. Its so nice to drive and quiet. Will be keeping it for quite a while i think.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had the same feeling when I was 16 and the first time i drove a Civic and ever since it been Honda all the way.:Happy:

6. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome on board

7. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Also thanks for the welcome ICHIBANHONDA. Heres some pics of her.

IMG_1351.
    IMG_1350.
    IMG_1349.
    IMG_1347.
    IMG_1340.
    IMG_1339.
    IMG_1338.
    IMG_1337.

8. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, a few of my friend have honda's and never had any problems with them so i though why not. Used to be a vauxhall man for years and years but they have been giving me problems lately so had enough of them.

Ichiban likes this.
  9. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks man.

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC. Great colour. My second Accord was going to be this colour but it sold minutes before I phoned Holdcroft Honda to say i'll have it.

11. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah it's a very nice colour. Shame you missed out on that one. Don't suppose you know the name of that colour?