Introductions Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stevem, Friday 30th Mar, 2012.

1. stevem New Member Getting Started

Hi,
    I bought my first ever Honda today a 2004 Accord 2.2i CTDI Executive. Not a novice mechanic and like to do my own servicing whenever possible. No doubt I will be using this site as time goes by and welcome any suggestions you may have. My car has just been serviced, new brakes, oil & Filters and a new Timing chain so it should see me in good stead for my commute to work.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Steve to AOC, good to hear you like your wrenches I love mine whenever I get the chance to use them. There is a lot of satisfaction you gain form repairing your car with your own hands. Looks like you have already covered all bases with your recently service and timing chain job.

I had a very close friend who lived in Rugby I have fancied living there as it a really nice place.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Steve and welcome to AOC.

Sounds like you'll get a lot more miles out of your Accord.

4. stevem New Member Getting Started

I knew it was worth joing the Club. I need to post a query relating to my power tailgate which wants to work but soon gives up trying. Could someone please grant me access to posting a new problem.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Steve you have the rights to post in the Forum and Blogs section where can you not post?