Introductions Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by accordheritage, Saturday 1st Mar, 2014.

1. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Hello everyone. My name is Chris and some of you may know me already. Those who don't I'm an Accord nut. I own three Accords and one super old Civic. All the classics are garaged up and my Tourer lives outdoors. Hope my son will take an interest soon as he has attended shows in the cars from when he was only 7 months old.

Very happy to discuss Accords until the cows come home and will be available to answer anything regarding my classics. Feel free to view my cars in members garage

Very nice to be part of Honda Karma.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to HK Chris. Just been checking out your collection in the garage section. Especially love the Civic SB, great job on maintaining them all :Friends:

3. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Chris. Just seen the photo of your Civic it's a beauty. Looking forward to seeing your Accords.

4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just seen the pictures of your Accords Chris. Lovely cars. Pleased to see the green saloon went to a good home as saw it up for sale last year.

5. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    I like the warm welcome. Thanks.

Where do I begin with my Accords.

I'm now on my 6th first gen, I''ve owned an 88 third gen saloon a 98 5th Generation saloon 2.0 se a 1998 2.0 es coupe miss that car, traded it in for a 05 HR-V that has just been traded for my Accord tourer 2.4 Type-S

Locally too I have a contact who has two N360's will post some pics when Dave gives me permission.

I have Worldwide contacts and some Civic friends who are a great friendly group.

Plus I collect Accord model cars too, just 1st gens. Missed out on a rare prototype matchbox 1st Generation. Checked back on ebay it only went for 524 quid. Oops.

Again thanks for the warm welcome

My Dad always had 1st Generation Accords and even had a GT Civic in 1987

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome
    Just had a look at your cars and hats off to you for such a lovely collection :Hey:

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    It sounds as if you were indoctrinated into the Honda scene from birth. You've certainly owned some of the best by the sounds of it!

Feel free to invite others you know over to the site, as we have been born out of the "Accord Owners Club" there's currently a distinct lack of other Honda model owners present on the board. I'm sure that will change with time, but we're very much intending to cover the entire Honda scene from old to new on the board.

Nice to have you in the club.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Fantastic collection of cars mate. You're a true Honda fanatic :Hey:

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Chris, glad to see your here mate.we should hook up soon and catch up it's been a few years since when we last met. Need to check out your Civic. :Drool: