General HELP-Four digit security code for bluetooth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marcohendrick, Thursday 2nd May, 2013.

1. marcohendrick New Member Getting Started

Hi all, I have just purchased a 2006 accord ex, the car has both sat nav and Bluetooth, the problem I am getting is that when I try to pair my phone with the cars Bluetooth, the system is saying that it is locked? I have tried all the normal codes i.e 1234, 9999 0000 etc, but no joy. the independent dealer I purchased the car from can't help and I don't have the previous owners number to call. I am thinking my only option is to go to a Honda dealer and see if they will tell me the code or reset the system, any other suggestions or is this the only way?
  2. MAL Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi marco, unfortunatly your vehicle will need to go to the dealer (or someone with HDS). The passcode needs to be reset and this is only possible with Honda diagnostic equipment.
    Ichiban likes this.
  3. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i have a 56 accord ex with sat nav how would i know if i had bluetooth fitted ?
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Steering wheel HFT button if your is a 56 it could be preface lift they had a Bluetooth accessory not factory fitted on sat Nav cars.