General Help me choose a colour for my wheels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RogerH69, Sunday 3rd May, 2015.

?

What colour to power coat the wheels

1. Gunmetal Grey

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Silver

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    The EP3 wheels I bought have a small amount of damage to them from curbing which is bugging me, as it's quite noticeable. I've therefore decided to get the wheels refubished (sandblasted and powdercoated). I just need to decide which colour I should go for. The last 2 pictures below show the wheels as they are now (close-up shows the wheels with new center caps)

So, please vote which colour you think I should get the wheels powder coated and / or comment with anything extra / suggestions on a colour not listed in the poll.

Looking at the gunmetal grey example below, I'm really leaning towards that colour, as I think it really matches the colour of the car well.

I've included examples of the colours I have listed (yes I realise the first two are EP3's - I don't have the skill to photoshop diff. wheels onto my car, so had to do with what I could find on Google :Grin: )

Gunmetal Grey
    3cc4adfb.

Black
    $_86.JPG

Silver
    (mine are already Silver)
    58177_IMG_20150206_081355.

58245_IMG_20150207_124320.

2. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Gunmetal grey, they look great on those wheels and are a nice classy colour. Black looks gash and is so overdone these days, they remind me of chavved up corsa vxrs.

Alternatively look at a matt bronze finish, I am thinking of getting them done on my wheels, they will either look awful on my car or half decent, but a risk I shall take.

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I agree about the black, they look horrific. Personally i prefer normal silver but thats because im boring and like stock