Optional Extras Help me quickly please

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by keef247, Thursday 13th Dec, 2012.

1. keef247 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok just got offered a mint set front and rear leather seats for my 2000 accord off a 2002 accord with the leather armrest...

I take it they will just fit fine right?

also how do I take the rear bench out as I am going to do it now and leave in the next 2 hours... so I need the space to go collect them.

any guides or in-depth easy to understand explanations are highly welcomed and i shall grace you all with pics once fitted and the cars cleaned.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup they will fit, I don't remember did these 6th Generation leather seats have seated elements ?
    keef247 likes this.
  3. Brian100 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Keefy, I'm not sure if they are the same as the 93-97 if it is there is a bolt just to one side of centre at the back of the seat hidden under the back rest, you will need a 10mm socket with an extension to undo this and the seat lifts forward on two hooks then it can be lifted clear, you may also need a torch to see it, not the best of ideas but there you go.
  4. keef247 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i've got a 2000 brian :Smile: yeah sounds similar to my Civic seats thank you. well just finding out if the deals still on but i'm hoping they're not just the same as the standard seats as they're comfy then 20mins later i have a full on dead arse and leg honestly goes all the way down my leg like pins and needles! can't believe how much they hurt:Frown: was gutted when that happened as they're nice seats... i'd love a set of grey and black Type-R seats but so hard to find.
  5. Stephen Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mine has heated leather seats.
  6. Brian100 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

OK Keef, I just have seats, the chances of getting leather seats here in Cyprus for my car is about as much chance as I have to fly to the moon, the heating there is in my seats is my backside, ha ha ha, Good luck Keef, and merry Christmas to you and all in Bournemouth, no doubt my grandson will paving the streets of Bournemouth this Christmas with a glass in one hand.