Introductions Hey all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4shm3x, Wednesday 23rd Jan, 2013.

1. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys,

joined this forum as I am looking to get an accord. Currently got my 8th Generation diesel Civic. But will be replacing her within a month. Do you guys have a foresale section here at all?

Cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and welcome to AOC ,

Hope you find a suitable new Honda, yes we do have a sales section which opens after considerable time and community interaction.

3. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ahh that would make sense. I better get interacting then :Smile:.
    I am looking at getting an I-DTEC 8th Generation. Loving the look of those Accords.

So aggressive looking that is what is pulling my away from my Civic

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The 8th Generation Accord gearbox ratio and final drive give it some really good top end speed and the 8th Generation Civic and 7th Generation Accord I-CTDI can't keep up with it (Stock car).

I-CTDI is old news people should move to the I-DTEC when they can afford to do it, the older the I-CTDI get the bigger money pit they become. The new 1.6 I-DTEC just reinforces that lightness and speed personally I wished the Honda engine gave the 1.6 diesel a wider torque band

5. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am pretty set on the accord so it would be looking defiantly at the I-DTEC.

I will be remapping the car as soon as I get it most likely. Is there a great amount of power to be gained and have people on here reported it to be worthwhile?
    I no with the Civic the clutch may aswell be made of paper, and a remap for that requires and upgraded clutch. Is this the same here?

Cheers

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Loads of 8th Generation owners have had the Celtic Tune and they are happy stay well clear of a file uploader form the Yorkshire region calling his file uploads his signature tune !! :Rolf:

7. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I will be going with celtic anyway, everyone raves about them over at civinfo. Seem best to trust :Smile:.

Well I will poke about the forum and find some more info :Smile:. Hopefully when the for sale thread is open to me there may be some cars on there that I take an interest in

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC
    Hope you find a good one

9. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to 4shm3x to AOC. Great choice your going for Accord I-DTEC, good luck with hunt for one :Smile:

11. 4shm3x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, going to give one a test drive tomorrow.

But it's a Honda, so I'm sure it will be lush :Wink: