Introductions Hey hondabrothers, greetings from Ukraine !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by littlebo, Thursday 25th Sep, 2014.

1. littlebo Remaps & Tuning Trader

Canada Serge Vancouver
    Hey boys and girls , im Sergey, Honda junkie. All my free time im playing with Accords and their K engines , build em , tune and squeeze the juice out of em. I have 5 years of experience in K tune and developed few interesting solutions like reflash ( remap ) . Need an advice - just ask , and ill do my best to compile a balanced setup for your needs. Im happy to join your community and proud to see so many clean and well maintained hondas :Smile:

John Dickson likes this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma, Sergey :Hey:

Good to have you on board mate.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Sergey. :welcome:

4. balllus Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Marcin
    Welcome :welcome:

5. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Welcome to HK, it's THE club for Honda owners.

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome aboard. Hope you find some useful advice here :Smile:

:welcome::sparta:

7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Sergey and welcome to HK :welcome: from your fellow Honda junkies! :lol:

Please upload some pictures of your car to our club garage section when you get a chance. Would love to see some pictures of it.

Looking forward to seeing it. Is the bronze a standard Honda colour as I can't recall if we got that in UK on 7th Generation.

8. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome Sergey

I look forward to seeing pics of your car in our garage.

9. littlebo Remaps & Tuning Trader

Canada Serge Vancouver
    Hey John ! Shure , ill post few mo pics of my sleepy beauty once i wash it a lil bit ) Its rainy now , need to wait for few sunny days. Carbon Bronze and Pearl White are positioned as exlusive colours for anniversary SE versions of CL9, but i also see some 06-07 facelifts in this colour , there was a small batch of em. Im not shure if same colours been available for UKDM .. Its rather rare even here. I know that few our exclusive EUDM colours for facelifts and SE been available long time ago for JDM NZDM and AUDM , for example, they had that amazing white colour available right from the release of this car in 2002.

DeviateDefiant and John Dickson like this.
  10. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I used to have a 7th Generation brochure but I lost it otherwise I'd check but I'm certain we didn't get that colour here. A shame really.

11. littlebo Remaps & Tuning Trader

Canada Serge Vancouver
    UKDM market really isnt same as EDM so some trims options and colours may differ.

12. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I stand corrected! We did get Carbon Bronze pearl in the UK in 2006-07 so on facelift cars.

Did a quick Google search and we did get that colour. Just can't recall ever seeing it.

13. littlebo Remaps & Tuning Trader

Canada Serge Vancouver
    Because its rare ! I had a very hard choice between Bronze and White )) I have car for 7 years now , love my colour very much ! But when i see white one on the road ... especially right after car wash .. I think - why im not so reach to have both of em ? lol

John Dickson likes this.
  14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I absolutely adore the colour @littlebo, very unique look :Smile:

Should probably give you a formal welcome to the club seeming as we've been chatting away! :welcome:

Glad to have you with us.