Introductions Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sibzter, Monday 11th Feb, 2013.

1. Sibzter Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everyone. I am a new member and hope you can help me with all my problems :Grin:

I own a 2007 Honda Accord 2.4l Executive but I am having problems finding a good website that sells parts for it and sends internationally. I am mostly looking for exterior parts such as a new grill and interior parts like new door sills and pillars.

If you know of any please let me know of them:Smile:

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Sibzter, welcome to AOC.

Can you tell us exactly where you are from ? This will help us advise you further.

3. Sibzter Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am from Iceland and I called the dealership and they have one for me not sprayed of course for about 200 pounds. I am also having trouble finding parts in my color which is Dark Mocha Pearl (YR-565P)

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Sibzter

Welcome to AOC do i gather you want to remove the chrome grill and want to put a Type-S grill with the trim?
    Door sils as in standard ones or the accessories with the brushed ali effect ? then you have a choice of black or cream dependent on your interior colours.

As pillars you need to advise what you looking for, if you have pictures or links that will help.

5. Sibzter Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh god I put no information whatsoever in this thread, ok here goes.

The door sills I am looking for look like this:
    x9H8d9j.

The grill I am looking for looks like this:
    e8UrNRx.

It wouldn't hurt if it came with the Type-S emblem and the hood trim.
    $T2eC16hHJHwE9n8ikL5ZBQ5w)RK0Gw~~60_3.JPG
    And for the door pillars which are not that important they look like this but matte black just like on the car already.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    If you carry on participating on the forum Sibzter, after so many posts our Sponsors section will open up to you. If you contact the sponsors detailed in there, they will be able to offer you discounted prices for the above items.

If you want second hand items contact Hondavtecr on this forum (aka Chris) he is breaking some 7th Generation Accords.

7. Sibzter Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the info! I will probably contact Hondavtecr and see if he has any of these parts :Smile:

8. HIRO1995 New Member Getting Started