ICE & HFT HFT and Sony Xperia 3 Compact.

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Wednesday 13th Jul, 2016.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Could anyone help, I can't get my CR-V to pair with my phone. When you turn on the car my phone pings up asking for the pin, but if you enter it the car says you have to pair via the car and not the phone. I put my phone in discovery mode and do the pair command but the car says there are no phones available? Driving me bonkers.

2. Mr Honda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Dublin
  3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    ?

4. Mr Honda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Dublin
    click the link dude, it's Honda's own website for HFT

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I think what @Mr Honda is trying to say is that you can use the website to see what capabilities are available for your phone.

tab.PNG tab2.PNG
    - - - Updated - - -
    But I know you are asking a different question so maybe the setup guide might shine some light on that?
    method.PNG

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Cheers but I've got all that in the manual and still no luck. I've paired this phone before so not sure what the problem is. Perhaps it's an android update security thing since I last did it?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ah I didn't realise I could go into a compatibility menu. My phone isn't on it, it must have been my Note 2 that I had paired before and my current phone is simply picking up the car and trying to connect.

Oh well, will live without it. Seems odd though.

7. Mr Honda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ireland Dublin
    I had an older xperia and always had to switch of my wifi as it used to interrupt the Bluetooth connection. might be worth a shot.

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Cheers but I only turn the WiFi on when in the house and doing an update otherwise 4G suits. I could try disabling 4G just for pairing but I'm still suspecting it could be some security feature with the phone's visibility.