ICE & HFT HFT in call volume

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Grahame_E, Wednesday 8th Jan, 2014.

1. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, can anyone here tell me how to increase volume for a caller on the hands free system.

I took a call earlier and could hardly hear the person calling me. I tried the obvious option turning up the volume control on the radio but it made no difference.

I've had a look at the HFT section of the manual but I couldn't see an obvious reference to it.

If anyone reading this knows could you please tell me.

Many thanks

2. Dzhedaj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You can use the volume buttons on the steering wheel.

3. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you Dzhedaj, I didn't even think to use those because the volume control on the head unit didn't make a difference I thought the ones on the steering wheel would be ineffective too.

4. BanditSid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I use the radio volume control on the dash to adjust the HFT volume, it normally sits around 21 on the display to hear callers clearly....I've never tried the steering wheel controls but I guess they would work in the same way as they do for the radio. You can test the volume control using the HFT spoken menu system, it adjusts the announcement volume as well.