ICE & HFT HFT Voice commands

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by as13, Thursday 22nd Jan, 2015.

1. as13 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bloxham
    Does any one have a list of commands of which the voice recognition gives, like door open and the condition of the car for these to apply.

2. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Which vehicle are you talking about?

3. as13 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bloxham
    Sorry....Accord 2011

4. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I know my 07 lists the voice commands on the sat nav menu

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There is a list in the sat nav and it will read them out but I've forgotten how :Blushing:... Mine often reads them out automatically........it tends to do this a lot as it sometimes struggles with this accent.......:gotcha::lol:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Just had a quick look at my Sat Nav manual.

I think if you press the voice command button and say "help" it will read them out for you.

Duc de Pommfrit likes this.
  6. as13 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bloxham
    I can get the commands read back to me but these are just the basic bluetooth/handsfree

The other day the rear day open and the voice command was "Door Open" which i never knew existed since then i can't get it to repeat that command i'm going to try having some sat in the back seat belt on and open the door and see if that does it.

I don't how many other commands there are?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"The door is open" sounds at any speed above 5MPH I think(?) when a door is opened or not latched shut properly.

It's a while since I've used it on mine but I'm sure mine reads them all out but you may have to go into different subsections....

I'll have to look into it further and read the link @Ichiban has posted.