Planning HH Meet - Convoy Arrangements

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by intruder, Tuesday 16th Apr, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Hi guys,

Anyone would like to arrange any convoys heading to HH meet on 27th?

Personally, like and I've posted before, will be driving from Bristol M5 North bound via Birmingham and then M6 upto Stoke-on-Trent. Possibly leaving at 6:30-7:00 am from home.
    I'm not sure, is there any more members from South going to a meet? Or maybe somebody would like to stop by Birmingham at services, grap some coffee, have a quick chat and get back on a road in mini convoy :Smile:

SpeedyGee and Zoran, share your thoughts about it please :Wink: ..maybe it's better to get to destination without any stopping? It's early Saturday morning - would understand that! :Wink: Holdcroft Honda will have to prepare 21 cups of coffee for a bunch of sleepy Accord owners :lol:

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    This is likely to turn into just a huge list of where people are coming from so I might as well start.

I'm travelling either from Liverpool or Northants (will know closer to the time) but either way I'll be going up or down the M6. A14 to M6 from Northants, or the M6 is 10 minutes from my place in Liverpool.

I'll probably chuck in 30-40 minutes spare into my travel time, just in case y'know.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    If we meet up anywhere, we need to factor in some extra time to the journey.

I don't mind what we do.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

From Hilton services to HH it takes about an hour roughly.
    Don't mind either what we do.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Probably quicker an easier if we just meet up at HH. A convoy of two or three cars, won't look like a convoy anyway :Smile:

7. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hey guys :Smile: get some big posters then =CONVOY= :lol:

If it takes about an hour from Services to HH, so we could meet there at 7:30-7:45? 15 min break would be enough?
    It's mainly up to you guys, we can skip this and get to HH straight. I'll see you on a road maybe :Smile:

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

I'll be coming with Zoran as my car is already at HH :Smile:

Let's touch base closer to the date as to what to do.

9. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I dout if I can get my arse out of bed any earlier to be honest. If for some reason I can I'll swing by the services as its just up from where Ill be getting on anyway.

10. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Oh, I didn't realise you'll be both in one car.. :Smile:

Okay, so we'll see..

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone around the Yorkshire Lancashire way towards the M6 we can hook up and have a coffee at the services.

let me know.

12. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    which way you'll be going? M62 then M6? we can met somewhere as I think you'll be passing around Manchester :Wink:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    How about knutsford services ?

14. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Sounds good for me :Smile: what time?

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  16. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Ok, see you there :Smile:

17. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    By the looks of it I'll be travelling from Kettering - from the list I know PrimaryCare is nearby and appears SITH69 is just up the road too.

Either of you fancy meeting up somewhere around the A14 entrance to the M6?

18. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    hey guys... i'll be driving up there from south.. so is the meet up at hilton srvs still up at 7.30-745?

19. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

From which South you'll be driving? South East, London? Or South from Bristol?

If you'd like, we can meet at services :Smile: around 8am? 8:15? As google maps shows it's only 32 miles 34 mins drive from Hilton services on M6 to HH.
    As Zoran won't be attending, I doubt SpeedyGee will stop at services. But it could be just you and me :Wink: your word, cred. I'm affraid I'll grab a coffee much earlier, as it's 1.5 hrs for me to get to Hilton srvs. But we can still meet and drive side by side :vtec: the remaining 32 miles to HH.

20. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ill swing by the services to see if you guys are still there and ill tag on the end of the convoy in me oil burner. :Grin:

intruder likes this.