Introductions Hi! 3rd Generation owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by duckdown_hoodrat, Monday 2nd Sep, 2013.

1. duckdown_hoodrat Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey guy's (and girls),

Thought i'd join up as i'm not on any forums with my 3rd Generation.

It's my sort of weekend toy/cruising thing when im not working on the road in my mazda. I'm religiously a VW boy, having owned around 12 old VW's, all of which have been dumped on their arse in the traditional "euro" scene fasion.

Anyway i decided a change was due and having been out of a lowered/old car since the start of the year i decided to try something japanese, and still low of course.

So here she is. an "87 EXI 2ltr auto. The amount of gadgets in it is ridiculous, including fully working cruise control and electric mirrors etc etc. She's lowered on chopped springs at the moment, and is rocking a backbox delete, fabbed by a friend of mine, which was only done at the weekend.

The car gets a lot of attention around my way, and i don't think i've ever seen another on the road.

Hope to stick around and chat to you all soon :Smile:

null_zpseafba8a4.

null_zpsd740369e.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome tro the old school Honda scene buddy ,do tell more about the car,it looks mint.

3. duckdown_hoodrat Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers buddy. I seem to have started 2 threads, feel free to delete the other one pal.

Car is the comfiest cruiser! Full original Brown Velour interior, really tidy inside to be fair. its only on 98k with about 4 previous owners, so seems to be a very well looked after car. Was originally grey, had a full respray a couple of years ago. Is very tidy apart from some jealous keying on a few panels :Frown:

Plans will be put into motion in a couple of weeks after my wedding :Smile: These will involve some classic jap style wheels, 16" ideally and some proper suspension, more than likely will shell out for air ride. I plan to keep this car for a long long time so not too afraid to spend some cash :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its fine about the other image mate, someone done a good job in a full body respray is the gen still grey ? I always wanted to get hold of the green eyed keying idiots ,would love take a few inches off their skin :Smile: then it will be even.

looking forward to see your car mods get a thread going in the car projects section!