Introductions Hi all - new Accord owner :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BuffetSlayer, Monday 24th Sep, 2012.

1. BuffetSlayer Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all

Just got a new Accord ES GT with nav and HFT. I love this car! :Thumbup:

Couple of little niggles though - the first being the fact I cannot import my contacts from my Blackberry Torch mobile :Frown: Its not supported for contact imports.

The second being that the satnav is not truly voice controlled - or at least I have not learned how to make it so yet. For instance when trying to plan a route to a post code destination I have to input the post code manually. :Unknown:

Other than that, I'm struggling to be honest.

Fabulous to look at, fabulous to drive and it has a great sound system too!

Anyone know what the little plastic covered nipple things are on the ceiling of the cabin, adjacent the sunglasses holder? They look like they might be alarm sensors or something but i read earlier about the noise cancelling tech some Accords are supposed to have. Could it be linked to that? I have the option in my sound controls for ANC too, but not really messed with it.

Anyways, I'm sure I will see you on the boards soon.

Cheers

Buff

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along buff, the pointed corners on the roof are the microphones for the HFT system.

3. Jon_G Guest

Hi and welcome to the club!

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Buff. Posts some pics up of your car :Thumbup:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome along Buff. If you are interested and would like to meet some of the guys we are arranging a meeting at Mallory Park this coming Sunday to coincide with the penultimate rounds of the Honda V Tec challenge race series.

6. BuffetSlayer Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the welcome :Thumbup:

Took a couple of snaps of my car on Friday but didnt realise i had set my phone camera to low quality (for work pics) and forgot to set it back :Foolish:

As such the pics are rubbish quality, but its an Accord, it makes even bad pics look good :Hooray:

car1ez.

car2ct.

Cheers

Buff

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Looking good :Thumbup:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The 17 inch Quartz wheel are the upgraded options from the standard on my car!

looks nice who supplied your car bud?