Introductions hi all newbie this way

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chrisby, Saturday 14th Jan, 2012.

1. chrisby Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hello everyone
    Im in the process of buying a 7th Generation 2.2ictdi accord tourer at the moment.
    im from Bournemouth and am off to Brighton to look at one tomorrow.. well its actually today now..haha
    Hope all is ok with it as the last few i looked at i didnt like the the noise the engine was making considering the Diesel
    engines are supposed to be fairly quiet.

heres the one im going to look at not the colour i was after but beggers can't be chosers but its the spec I've been looking for.
    hope all goes well and its a gooden...
    will be useing here for any problems i encounter in the near future.. if any

cheers

chris

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Chris, your new Accord looks like a good example from the pictures, however a word of caution the mileage on your car has exceeded the period for extended warranty.

Please have a look at 7th Generation Accord section for all things related to the diesel engine make sure you ask and see all documents to support the cars history.

Best of luck.

3. chrisby Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thats Ichiban
    went to see it yesterday and was better in the real than the photos.
    it has a near full honda service history and all recals have been done including the the most important last one which i found on here.
    I will be picking it up this week sometime i hope as i can't wait to get it.
    Have been in contact with Honda over the weekend to verify all recall work and services and all is good!
    just need to get her back home and give her a full valet at work :0)

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Chris and welcome.Good luck with your search.

5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Chris, welcome to AOC, sounds like you have done your homework and found a nice example, so good luck with tying up the deal.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Excellent news Chris you have done well to make all the enquires good to see someone taking the initiative to get a proper car , when you do pick up the car please do a blog :Wink:

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Chris .
    Hope all goes well with the car.

8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Chris and congrats on your new car.

9. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    looks like you have put some propper thought into what you are buying there. welcome to the forum

10. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Welcome along

11. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Chris. Get some pics up!

12. gedutism Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome to the club