Introductions hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by waterbuffalo, Sunday 24th Jul, 2016.

1. waterbuffalo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom nige plymouth
    thanks for letting me in ..
    i currently own an 06 CR-V sport 2 litre i-VTEC, bit tatty round the edges but i got it for a good price with only 88000 on the clock..
    i used to have an 04 Civic 1.6, but that was written off 2 weeks after having 1700 quids worth of gearbox and clutch work. i owned that for 10 years.
    loving the CR-V though, nicer to drive than the Civic and my 3 dogs fit in the boot..i have some questions if its ok for me to ask them
    i'll upload a piccy as soon as i've figured out how to :Smile:
    thanks again and glad to be here
    nige

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

waterbuffalo likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @waterbuffalo :Hey:

Congrats on the CR-V :Thumbup:

So what has happened to your Civic ?

waterbuffalo likes this.
  4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @waterbuffalo :welcome:

Your user name makes me think of The Flintstones...:Laughing:

waterbuffalo likes this.
  5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

waterbuffalo likes this.
  6. waterbuffalo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom nige plymouth
    how do i do that then mate

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The Evangelist members initially discuss nominations for the month once they have agreed then @FirstHonda writes an excellent thread highlighting the nominees. It is always worth while reading what has been written by him and also there will be a link to the relevant nominees Honda(not always a car).
    Once you have read the details of all and made your choice there is a box at the start of the thread so you can cast your vote(one vote per member) at the end of a period of time te vote clises and the winner is the person with the most votes.
    Here's a link to our last one, we've taken a summer break but will be back shortly.
    Honda of the Month - May 2016 - Winner @rayne (Announcement - )

FirstHonda likes this.