Introductions Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jaywood, Monday 19th Nov, 2012.

1. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    Just picked up a '99 2L (gen7?) and all seems fine, apart from the key/immobiliser issue. Time to hit the search function.

Opps Generation 6.

Last edited: Monday 19th Nov, 2012
  2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC Jay:Wave:

Elaborate about the key issue, maybe in the 6th Generation section.

3. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    Cheers Rob, will do once I have had a read through a few threads the search has thrown up.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Jay
    How's it going...

Welcome to AOC

6. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, alas the car I bought was going to cost too much to sort for what it was so I've just bought the V6 coupe version instead :lol:
    Alas the mini cab firms around where I live are rubbish so the nice fellow has departed from near Heathrow and is making his way to me next to Brands Hatch in Kent, which means I get to go on a long run tonight.
    Shame the weather is poor but the car is up to the task and I'll pop up some pics once its had a bucket of water thrown over it.

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Quality :Smile:

8. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    70 notes worth of V-Max and the front tyres in need of replacement it now sits pride of place out back.
    Poor local Honda dealer is going to be busy answering questions tomorrow, err today.
    Well they will be getting all the work, would be wrong to go else where with the car having less than 45K on the clock.