Introductions Hi All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by demon-knight, Thursday 9th Feb, 2012.

1. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Am coming over from THAOC, getting my third Accord later this year, and this one will be a keeper beats the Mini im in at the moment.....
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Demon-Night that a name I recall ,welcome to AOC
  3. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to AOC
  4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome along mate
  5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome D-K glad you chose to come here. Mini's just aren't what they used to be. I owned a 1275gt in Denim metallic blue, I had twin webbers fitted, recaros and wolfrace alloys. Sunroof and arch extensions what a lovely fun car it was.
  6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi and welcome to AOC, good to see you on here.

So what kind of Accord are you thinking of getting, petrol diesel, saloon estate etc?
  7. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

well come aboard mate
  8. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Only got the Mini as a stopgap had it almost a year now, to be fair it has been abused, so much so in the 7k miles I have had it it needs all new rubber. Handles like a gokart but no good for my family.

Am going to get a type-s but am not sure if I like the facelift front end until I see one in the flesh.

I just wish they would offer the 4WD like they have in japan that would be awesome.
  9. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC demon. Having just sold my wifes Mini they are great cars in some respects but soooo impracticle in others. Hope you find a good example.