Introductions Hi everyone I got my 1st HONDA ever

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by maksym, Wednesday 25th Jan, 2012.

1. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's 2007 accord 4cyl 5sp auto with 56k. It's looks almost perfect and drives fantastic, I never cared about Honda's but to tell the truth never drove one.... they are great. All leather, ac is powerful living in FL its awesome.

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi mak, welcome to AOC.

Yes Accords put a smile on your face don't they.

Good to hear that the weather is being kind to you in The Sunshine State...it's heaters full speed ahead in dear old Britain right now unfortunately! :Frown:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mac,

Welcome to AOC and yes Accord are one of the easiest cars to drive and its road manners in all departments is exemplary. Everytime I get into my car there isnt a moment I feel the car will not behave to every single of my command. The 7th and 8th Generation's do inspire confidence into any driver the minute you step in and turn that ignition key. I have never ever felt that in any other make of car only in a Honda :Wink:.

Please do post some pictures of your ride we would love to see them.

4. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks the car is fantastic so is the weather down here, don't worry i feel for you just last week i cam back from Ukraine. Stayed there a whole month lets just say it was a big shock to the system. :Grin:

Last edited: Wednesday 25th Jan, 2012
  5. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks SayamaAccord. the car is fantastic so is the weather down here, don't worry i feel for you just last week i cam back from Ukraine. Stayed there a whole month lets just say it was a big shock to the system. :Grin:

6. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you, yes the car is very smooth compared to my old GM cutlass lol i will try post some pics that i took with my phone.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and Welcome Mak. Now we are starting to take off globally do get some pictures up include a few of the scenery :cool: oh and a couple or ten of the car hahaha
    Welcome

8. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you. I all ready have posted some pics of it. The only thing is that its US body style, I think Euro One looks so much better yet I notice you guys got smaller motors in there. Can't have everything I guess.

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yes I think ours is similar to the Acura TSX.

10. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome Mak. Very jealous, I was in FL last November. If I win the lottery I'm buying a holiday home straight away. Six months FL, six months UK.

11. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah its nice here now. Warm and sunny

12. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's nice there all the time, it's 3 degrees in London at the moment.

13. maksym Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well I wouldn't say all the time, I lived here for 10 years and its absolutly unbearable in summer. Humid, hot and ac didn't work in my old car so yeah. I love change of season we don't get that here :Smile: I am from Ukraine, so happends just visited last week and I know its pretty cold there now, but honestly I would like that for a change here :Wink:

14. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd rather have your pain, than the cold and wet. Could be worst, you could live in Nevada.

15. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    i live in longton. its as close to the bronx as you can get!