Introductions Hi everyone, i'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TIPEX9, Thursday 15th Mar, 2012.

1. TIPEX9 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Wink: Picking up my 2001 accord 1.8 VTEC sport in a couple of days, 69,000 miles and very clean. Anything i should keep an eye on?

Cheers

2. Hi and welcome

Not a great deal to look out for really. Suspension bushes and ball joints are the only things that spring to mind. Pretty much bullet proof my friend

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Worth checking the timing belt has been changed if you haven't checked already.

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC TIPEX9. What happened with TIPEX1-8???

6. TIPEX9 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, yes timing belt done around 60,000 1st thing i checked :Smile:

7. TIPEX9 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, 9 is a crazy number wait til you start noticing how much it appears in everyday life! :Tongue:Enough of that though
    , is there a place on this site withe pics of everyones cars, stuff for sale etc?

8. TIPEX9 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

quoted the wrong post lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, 9 is a crazy number wait til you start noticing how much it appears in everyday life! :Tongue:Enough of that though
    , is there a place on this site withe pics of everyones cars, stuff for sale etc?

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes there is a sales and wanted section and other section which will be visible to you, it all depends on how your interaction on the forum it calculates your promotion to the next level.

10. TIPEX9 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok great, thanks for the info. :Smile: