Introductions Hi everyone, newbie 7th Generation. Tourer owner here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Galgo, Friday 13th Feb, 2015.

1. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just signed up to the forum. My name is Sam and I've been the proud owner of a 2004 2.4 Tourer Ex since January :Smile:

Haven't really done much apart from getting new rear brakes and a service. Would love to upgrade some stuff on my car but need to fix some stuff first lol

Looking forward to chatting with you guys and gals.

Cheers,
    Sam :Smile:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Sorry should have probably said... 7th Generation Accord Tourer lol but I guess you guys knew what I meant anyway!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey Sam, Welcome to the club, are those greyhound as your avatar?

Please do get some pictures of your 2.4 in the garage you will find a lot of 2.4 owners here. :Hey:

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah they are both retired greyhounds although sadly the black one is no longer with us :Frown:

Will do, just need to wait for a day when there's some sun so I can get the pressure washer out and clean the car first.

MickyB likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sad to hear that mate,I don't like what they do to old greyhounds in the country when they are past their best but we should cherish these rapid and beautiful pooches, :Sobbing:

Take your time with the car pictures , but would like to see pictures of the pooches thou no need for sun for that:clap:

6. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I know. She was badly treated by her trainers, it took us years for her to gain our trust properly. I guess they get treated as commodities rather than animals that can feel pain etc. in the racing world.

I'll try and dig some photos out and post them up. Are you a dog owner too?

MickyB and Ichiban like this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I wish I could muzzle these trainers and whip them up to high water and see how much profit they can make in a kinky dungeon B!"£$%^DS

Yes bud I am dog owner one pure chocolate daft as brush lab and a rescue terrier\lurcher which has abuse trauma till date which is slowly being erased one peg at a time,

MickyB and Galgo like this.
  8. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Labs are ace dogs. A friend of ours has a black one.

I don't know what goes through people's minds to abuse dogs. Definitely not wired right in the head. Sorry to hear about your dog :Frown: but at least you've got two dogs in a nice forever home now! :Smile:

The brindle one we've got keeps trying to get in the driver's seat... Think she used to be a racing driver or something in a past life lol glad this Tourer I bought has a dog guard of sorts!

9. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Sam :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Accord Tourer and hearing more about it.

I've not got any animals myself, I'm out the house all day too long so if I had an animal it would be left alone all day but it is disgraceful the way some people treat animals.

10. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club @Galgo, we've a lot of resident 2.4 owners, if you have any questions ask away :Smile:

Look forward to reading more about your car.

11. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :Smile:

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Galgo Look forward to seeing your car in the Club Garage.

13. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and a big :welcome:to the club
    Check out the Dog Thread and see some of our beloved buddies...

14. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the welcomes :Smile: