Introductions Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Accord-twin-2, Friday 18th May, 2012.

1. Accord-twin-2 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all!

Just bought my second accord last weekend.
    Tourer this time round (not sure my new dog would appreciate the saloon boot:Fear:).
    enjoying the forum already, going to attempt my first Honda service tomorrow, so if you don't hear from me all is going well.

Ooh, by the way, not only am I an newbie to AOC but also I'm a newbie to forums in general so be nice.....please.
    This is also the second time I've written this post as I managed to press the wrong button and close the tab before posting, good start.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nice Into bud, I had a laugh at your post :Rolf: You won't get wrong with the Tourer. if you need any help with the service please let us know we are a friendly bunch and happy to help.
  3. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome on board hope you enjoy the forum & look forward to your feedback/input

I agree with you, Tourers are just the best for the family pet!!!, just love mine & would be lost without it.
  4. Accord-twin-2 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well the first DIY service was a success!
    amazing the difference it makes.

Mmmm what next, got my petrol (diesel) head bug back.......
  5. accord-twin-1 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks very much for the service i agree it does make a difference
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    :GoodJob: it not that hard is it .
  7. JayBird Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome! One thing to keep in mind, everyone was new to the concept of forums at one time or another. It may take a little getting used to, but you will be a pro at posting on forums in no time. :Smile: Hope to see you around shortly.
  8. Accord-twin-2 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks JB, getting the hang of it now. In fact Im on it all the time. There is so much great information on here and loads of helpful people you would be a fool not to be a member!
    Ichiban likes this.
  9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club, and to the ways of forum life!
  10. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to AOC
  11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club and well done with the service I did my first recently piece of ??? really looking forward to the next one (In about a year or so ) :Blink: