Introductions Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 35mmslr, Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012.

1. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi All AOCuk members. Just thought I would say Hi.

I am the proud owner of a 2006 I-CDTI Sport (Facelift).

Sorry for the previous post. Didnt see that in the rules.

I was a forum member before the site went away, and was very active but never realised it was back up. In fact I am still waiting for my pipex panel filter replacement :Smile:

Hope I haven offended
    Last edited: Wednesday 29th Feb, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and Welcome to AOC

As part of the club rules we do not appreciate the first thread to be a potential sale thread. it is clearly defined in the rules you agreed to when you signed up.
    So unfortunately I will have to remove your advert, I suggest using other alternatives and motoring website to prospect your buyers. However if you do take active participation in the forum you can re advertise your car in the sales section.

If you have any concerns please feel free to drop me a PM

3. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

..and i didn't even realise there was a sales section.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup that is hidden from general view , as other sections too. At what point you get this visibility is not disclosed.
  5. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thats fair enough. The anticipation builds :Wink:
  6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome
  7. J.A.M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hello. nice to now another oil burner in essex. where abouts mate?
  8. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the technological wilderness out past Maldon. They still think electricity is the work of the devil out here :Smile:
  9. J.A.M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

burnham or south woodham ferrers way?

my parents live in cold norton. i know what you mean. they still comunicate via smoke signals
  10. 35mmslr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nah, north of the crouch. Tollesbury. Nicest people and a great pub
  11. J.A.M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

would be nice to meet up one time mate. as i need to compare my car to another one like it. as i have a few issues i need to look at. to work out what are faults and whats just imagined in my mind lol