Introductions Hi, fresh Accord 2.2ex Owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by benniferj, Thursday 21st May, 2015.

1. benniferj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom benniferj Basingstoke
    Hey guys,

Recently picked up my Honda Accord ICTDI 2.2-ex with only 62k on the clock despite it being from 2006 (55 plate)

Absolutely fantastic condition and super fast, smooth and well featured. Love the heated sets, black leather interior, satnav and the sound system is fantastic. Hopefully it turns out to be reliable, it was actually my dad's old vehicle and he has just moved onto a Skoda Octavia 15 plate - so it is well maintained and immaculate service history.

I'm looking to add in some iPhone integration and will probably have a few questions over the next few months so thought i'd join up. Just read the great guide on xcarlink installation so may well attempt this soon!

Cheers

Ben

Nighthawk likes this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to HK @benniferj

Please add your car to the club garage so we can take a good look at her. The xcarlink installation is really straight forward and is great to have. Feel free to ask any questions you need to.

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @benniferj :welcome:

Sounds like you've found a good Accord - hope your Dad doesn't regret moving away from Honda :Laughing:

:garage:

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Ben. :welcome:
    Sounds like you've got a good FL CN1 there. Adding the Xcarlink unit to her is a good move.
    There is a wealth of information here, so have a good look through the site. If you get stuck, just ask. :Hey:

5. benniferj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks folks. I'm trying to add the car to my profile but I keep on getting this...

Attached Files:

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

There is a guide that can answer this.

How to add your vehicle to the Club Garage
    - - - Updated - - -
    Engine - Should be N22A1
    Chassis Code is CN1
    I can't see any further down from your screenshot, but mileage is numbers only, no commas etc.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to:gohonda:Karma

8. benniferj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've finally managed to add the vehicle, cheers for the hints guys. I got the xCarLink installed and working, nice one for the guide!

SpeedyGee and Nighthawk like this.