Introductions Hi from an FR-V owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by solid, Sunday 29th Apr, 2012.

1. solid New Member Getting Started

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around for a friendly, Honda related forum, and I think found one at AOC!
    Sorry to say, I don't own an Accord, but have owned my FR-V for the past three years - hope that's OK :Niceone:

I guess there aren't many FR-V owners around, and that is due to either there lack of issues (and so, not many complaints!) or because there simply aren't that many owners. i know from personal experience that there isn't much info on the internet.

I am hoping that the some of the similarities between the FR-V and Accord (especially in the engine) will mean that I learn a bit more about my FR-V.

Anyway, I hope to become a lasting and contributing member.
  2. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello and welcome
  3. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Also to add, very helpful bunch on here.
  4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi and welcome to AOC.

Good luck with the FR-V owners thread...hopefully other like minded owners will step up shortly.
  5. solid New Member Getting Started

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I am more than happy to answer any FR-V related questions and support in the owner's thread (as much as I can) - but I am only a beginner myself :Smile:

Quick question - I am based in London, and need some quite major work done. Is it worth driving up to Holdcroft's in the Midlands to get the work done, or is there someone equally good in London?
  6. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi and welcome
  7. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Regarding your question about Holdcroft,I can only say good things about them.
    Great guys there whether you need to order parts or sort something with the car,I always had helpful and brilliant service.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Solid all Honda owners are more than welcomed here, a lot of Accord owners do have multiple Honda in their house and for that reason we have catered for all Honda members.

Infact Norman moved from a tourer to a FR-V recently.:Wink: