Introductions HI from croatia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vujke007, Monday 19th Aug, 2013.

1. Vujke007 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello everybody,

I,m from Croatia and I drive a 2005 Accord 2,2icdti Executive model I joined the forum to get some tech info on my car

btw Accord great car

cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome long buddy, lets see your car matey!

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC :Hey:

4. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hi and welcome
    You have the same car as me :Smile: is yours silver? Get some photos posted

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC

6. Vujke007 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

honda2. honda3. honda1.

This is my car Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 20th Aug, 2013
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Vujke, nice looking Accord :Thumbup:

We couldn;t see your pictures, I have fixed this now but please see this thread for correct way to attach pictures http://hondakarma.com/threads/1898/

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  8. Vujke007 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok! Sorry will do next time :Thumbup: Btw I can`t find the tech subforum 4 my car i would like 2 find the navigation wiring because mine has died ... ty

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

We have some info in Wiki section but your post count needs to be higher to see that.

We'll try a dig up a diagram for you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

When you say died ... what exactly is the issue ? Just not coming on at all ?

How do you plan to fix it ?

10. Vujke007 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

@SpeedyGee. Yes not comming on at all it has been over 2 weeks now and it`s starting to be a pain in the *** :Smile: I think I will first check the fuses but my owners manual is in Itallian and I don`t know a word of it :Grin: So i have to find the diagram for the fuse box under the drivers side and under-hood fuse box. I keep reading that there is a fuse box under the passangers glove box but i never tryed to find it i think i have to pull out the glove-box. I hope that the problem is a fuse. That would bi nice. :Tongue: But i think that I have a bad ground some where in the wireing harness of the center console. Or that my dvd rom under the LCD in the center console has died I am going to take out the dvd rom and I will take it to a electric servis so they can check if there is I don`t konw to say it in english but in croatian we say something like "cold solder" I mean if there is a bad soldering connection.

Fixing navigation unit plan:

1. Check all fusees ( under hood fusebox, drivers side fuse box and passanger side fuse box - i don`t know where this one is) - I need wireing diagram
    2. Take out dvd rom take it to an electritian to check it for a bad soledring connection
    3 I have to find a way how to find a bad ground in the wireing harness for the center console ( I read something somewhere that you use a multi-meter set it to something and you can find a bad wire/groun like that)

So you see I got this thing all figured out but I don't have the wireing diagram for anything and i don`t know what color jack in the harness is for what.

Cheers :Happy:

11. Vujke007 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I replyed to your post but it sayed a moderator has to approve it ... because it`s long i guess... btw Does anybody know how to connect the dvd rom and navi unit outside of the car? like in this video: Honda Accord Radio COdE and Repair - YouTube

Cheers

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

You would need the wiring harness to do that OR know what wires to connect up on the bench. A wiring diagram is a must for you to be able to do that.